Fit In Your Old Jeans In Two Weeks!
Love your old jeans? And now you don’t fit into it? Here are few steps you can follow and fit in your old beloved jeans within 2 weeks. All you have to follow is circuit training for 3 days a week and high intensity interval for 2 days and you can tone your thighs and fit in your old jeans in 2 weeks!
1. Lunge varieties in your daily workout
Include variety of lunge exercises in your daily workout. They work on front, back, inner and outer part of your thigh and calves as well. Walking lunges, reverse lunges, lateral lunges, curtsy lunges and basic lunges any of these will be of greater help.
Steps to do basic lunges
- Step about 2 feet forward with your right foot and keep your torso upright.
- Now bend both knees and your hips until your front thigh is parallel to the ground.
- And now push off with your right foot and come back in starting position.
- Repeat the lunge with your left foot. Try to finish three sets of 8-12 reps.
2. Step up exercise will tone your thighs
Step-up exercise is good for toning your thighs. A few step-ups in your daily workout can help you to reduce your thigh fat and fit in your old jeans.
Steps to do basic step-ups
- Stand in front of a step onto it with your right foot.
- Now, push your foot to squat up and bring your left foot to meet your right on top of the step.
- Then step down with your right foot which is to be followed by your left foot.
- Do minimum 3 sets of 12 reps.
To jump higher you can also do step-ups on a bench. The harder your exercise the better results you get!
3. Include variety of squats in your daily workout
To achieve wonderful toned legs, squats are very important! Squats also help in improving our body posture. It will tone your thigh, calves and hips and will give you a perfect lower body. You can do wall squats, one legged squats, back or front squats as well.
Steps to do squats
- Stand up straight with your feet and shoulders wide open.
- Put your hands on thighs and look up. Lift your chest.
- Now bend on your knees, put your body weight on your heels and slightly sit back.
- Slide your hands down to your thighs so that your elbows reach your knees. Make sure that your knees don’t go beyond your toes and keep you head up and chest lifted.
- Now, hold in that position for 3-4 seconds.
- Raise your back upwards, press through your heels and straighten out your hips until you reach to the starting position.
- Do 20-25 reps three times a week.
4. Perform this circuit training on non-consecutive days
Circuit training optimizes your results as it helps to burn down calories, stimulate muscle tissue, reduces your body fat and tone you body. Do at least 6 exercises of 10-15 reps of each exercise with a gap of 15 seconds between them. Do not take a long break between the exercises as it cools down your body. For better results it is necessary to warm up your body and take short breaks. Do cardio exercises like jumping jacks, running, push-ups, and dumbbell curls as well.
5. Take 2 interval on non-consecutive days per week
To improve your cardiovascular fitness, this type of training will help you to burn fat of your body while you maintain muscle tissue. These are alternative short bursts of moderate and vigorous cardio. For instance, jog for two minutes before the sprint of one minute. Repeat such intervals minimum 6 times to finish your workout
It is very important to pay attention to what you are eating. As eating habits also increase the amount of fat in your body. There are two things you should keep in your mind if you need to cut out thigh fat from your body.
Maintain a low carb diet
Do not cut down carbs totally from your diet because carb is an energy house. However too much of carbs also can increase insulin level. The body turns glucose into fat to react to the excess amount of insulin. Therefore, eat low amount of carbs and avoid pasta and breads.
Maintain a low calories diet
To burn down fat from your body, it is necessary to burn down more calories than you consume. Calories affect your body in the worst way, as it will raise the fat level in your body. Therefore, a proper amount of calories intake is must. 1500 calories per day is good for the body.
To fit in your old jeans in 2 weeks follow these things. You will be able to see the difference. If you have too much thigh fat, it might take some time, but this circuit will help you a lot. So, in just 2 weeks you can get perfect toned thighs.